You're going to love this! We have created this Cheekiesoap Facial bar with a combination of oils and essential oils that are the most gentle to your skin. Ideal for your face, this rich soap which naturally contains Vitamins A, E and K, is naturally nourishing and moisturizing.
Orange essential oil is an ideal ingredient for a variety of hair and skin routines.
- It has been shown to increase: ability to absorb Vitamin C, collagen production, and blood flow. This makes it a stellar ingredient for dealing with puffy under-eye circles and general facial swelling.
- It’s also highly effective when it comes to skin brightening and lightening around old scars.
Lemon Peel Powder was used to create this gorgeous yellow shade. Lemon peel powder is used in cosmetics, skincare, and soap for its high level of nutrients.
- Lemon peel contains vitamin C and a host of antioxidants.
- Lemon peel may help to enhance the clarity, glow and softness of the skin.
- Lemon peel contains citric and plant acids that work to cleanse, lighten and brighten the skin; remove dead skin; and stimulate new skin growth
Lemongrass essential oil are known to several benefits for naturally healthy skin:
- Vitamin-rich:Lemongrass essential oil is a source of essential vitamins such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, folate and vitamin C. It also provides essential minerals such as magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, potassium, calcium, zinc and iron. Yes, all of these are jam packed into this beautiful oil and help support beautiful skin.
- Anti-bacterial: Lemongrass is well-known as both an anti-microbial and anti-bacterial herb. This means it will help limit bacterial or microbial growth on your skin, warding off skin infections caused by bacterial infections, like folliculitis and cellulitis.
- Astringent:As an effective astringent, Lemongrass helps to minimize pores, limit the secretions of oil (great for those of us with oily skin), and tighten skin.
Bentonite clay has been added to our facial bars and is created from volcanic ash. It has strong oil absorbing properties, and is able to absorb more than its mass in water. This makes bentonite clay a great choice for very oily skin.
It is thoroughly cleansing yet non irritating.
TESTING: I have been testing it for months on my face I am 43 years old, and have oily skin. It seems to be great for removing makeup, hydrating, and is non drying. I always stayed away from products that contained oil. What I didn't realize is that I was drying my skin out so my skin was producing more oil. In the process my pores were becoming clogged and breakouts happened. Dry skin equals more wrinkles.
Do your face a favor and add this Facial bar to your cart today!
About : All Cheekiesoaps are crafted in small batches at the Cheekiesoaps studio in Cave Creek Arizona. All ingredients are carefully selected to make sure they are the highest quality. We incorporated our personal values so all ingredients are vegan and cruelty free.
Weight : Approx 3.5oz Please note that Cheekiesoaps are hand cut so actual weight may vary slightly.
To Use : Just add water! Store in a dry place and on a soap tray if possible. This will allow your soap to last longer.
Ingredients in our cured bars: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Babassu Oil, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter Lemongrass Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Lemon Peel, Benonite Clay
DON'T EAT IT! All Jokes aside really you just add water!
If you are using bar soap on your body, rub the soap directly onto your body or you can use a wash cloth or loofah and get a really good lather, then apply to wet skin.
If using a regular bar for shaving run the soap on your legs until you get a white lather and shave it off!
- Store in a dry place and on a soap tray if possible.
- Do not allow your soap to sit in water.
This will allow your soap to last longer.