Hello Sunshine Handmade Soap
A specially formulated soap to truly cleanse, detoxify and polish your skin. Anti-bacterial Lemongrass paired with activated Charcoal, draw impurities out of the skin; leaving it clean & healthy within.
Did we mention this soap is infused with Shea Butter?! Shea butter is a rich and effective moisturizer, it has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using Shea Butter on your body, especially your face, has been shown to condition, tone, and soothe skin.
Lemongrass essential oil are known to several benefits for naturally healthy skin:
- Vitamin-rich:Lemongrass essential oil is a source of essential vitamins such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, folate and vitamin C. It also provides essential minerals such as magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, potassium, calcium, zinc and iron. Yes, all of these are jam packed into this beautiful oil and help support beautiful skin.
- Anti-bacterial: Lemongrass is well-known as both an anti-microbial and anti-bacterial herb. This means it will help limit bacterial or microbial growth on your skin, warding off skin infections caused by bacterial infections, like folliculitis and cellulitis.
- Astringent:As an effective astringent, Lemongrass helps to minimize pores, limit the secretions of oil (great for those of us with oily skin), and tighten skin.
Activated Charcoal, also called activated carbon is obtained by burning natural materials such as wood, regular coal, peat or coconut husks. The source material is burned at a very high temperature to form a lightweight mass of carbonaceous charcoal. It means that all the oxygen was removed from source material through controlled oxidation and or processing by steam. Thanks to this process, the charcoal expands creating a porous surface that traps toxins. From this point, we can refer to charcoal as “activated” charcoal. Its natural ability to absorb has been boosted this way. That’s why this fine black powder has a higher efficiency and its maximum usability for the body.
- Activated charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne.
- Charcoal is not metabolized, adsorbed or absorbed by the body, but it can be used to treat some poisonous bites and disinfect some wounds.
- Activated charcoal powder is proven to adsorb thousands of times its own mass in harmful substances, which makes it a popular ingredient in facial products.
Poppy Seeds, gives a rough exfoliation that reduces ingrown hairs before shaving. High in antioxidants like Vitamin E and A that provides key moisture and anti-aging boost to skin.
About : All Cheekiesoaps are crafted in small batches at the Cheekiesoaps studio in Cave Creek Arizona. All ingredients are carefully selected to make sure they are the highest quality. We incorporated our personal values so all ingredients are vegan and cruelty free.
Weight : Approx 4-5 oz Please note that Cheekiesoaps are hand cut so actual weight may vary slightly.
To Use : Just add water! Store in a dry place and on a soap tray if possible. This will allow your soap to last longer.
Ingredients in our cured bars: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Activated Charcoal, Poppy Seeds, Natural Mica