NAMASTE CHEEKIEBOMBS BATHBOMB
Are Crafted with the highest quality Lavender Essential Oils. WIth it's soothing fragrance and anti-depressant qualities make Lavender the perfect plant for bathing products from soap to bath bombs. Lavender in baths provides a spa-like experience where you get to enjoy the relief of stress as well as soothing those muscle aches and so much more!
TMINI HEARTS - $3
ROUND - $6
- Fights Acne: Lavender oil not only moisturizes skin, but is also antibacterial and can kill bacteria that penetrate your pores. That makes lavender oil perfect for preventing and also healing acne.
- Soothes Eczema and Dry Skin Conditions: If you’ve been itching away at your dry skin patches with no hope in sight, it’s time to add lavender oil into your skin and body care routine for some much needed relief. As we discussed above, lavender oil actually does a stellar job at balancing your skin’s moisture barrier so it isn’t too oily or dry (your skin needs oil too to stay moisturized!)
- Anti-inflammatory Superstar: Lavender oil isn’t just soothing for your mind, it offers the same benefits for your skin. Use lavender oil for skin to help reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring. Lavender oil’s anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing and healing skin that’s irritated or reddened from the sun, insect bites, or bacteria.
- Heals Injured Skin: Its antiseptic properties also help skin to heal faster, while fighting and preventing further infection.
- Helps Prevent Wrinkles: Of course, an ode to all the benefits of lavender oil for skin wouldn’t be complete without serenading its ability to help fight signs of aging. Lavender oil is a potent source of antioxidants and other beneficial phytochemicals that fight free radical damage - caused by environmental stressors like the sun and pollution. That means the antioxidants in lavender oil can help protect against wrinkles, fine lines, and dark age spots.
What the FIZZ!! That's right a healthy bath bomb crafted by hand with your health in mind. Imagine slipping into a nice warm bath with a fizzy bath bomb filled with good for your skin ingredients.
We've done some research and found not every bath bomb is created equally. Cheekiesoaps is here yet again with a health alternative to your average Bath Bomb.
Let me introduce to you The Cheekiebomb! It's shape and fragrance may very but the ingredients are the highest quality and very clean.
It's simple: Purest Raw Materials
- Epsom Salt, will draw toxins out of your skin.
- Baking Soda, will not only alkalize but will also draw out toxins.
- Citric acid, is found in fruits and vegetables, and will give your bath bomb its fizzy quality.
- Sweet Almond Oil, filled with Vitamin E keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines. The fatty acids help your skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin. Plus, the vitamin A can help reduce acne.
I know what you're thinking. "What have I been bathing in with my current bath Bomb?"
Your current NON CheekieSoap Bath Bomb may have some toxic ingredients.
- Benzene Derivatives, for instance, are a human carcinogen linked to hormone disruption and reproductive malformation.
- Aldehydes present an increased risk of respiratory allergies, liver disease, and embryo toxicity.
Phthalateshave been found to decrease hormone levels and sperm quality as well as being linked to obesity, ovarian aging, and some forms of cancer.
- Then there’s talc, which has been associated with an elevated risk of ovarian cancer. WOAH! I'm an Ovarian Cancer Survivor and the reason I started this Bath and Body business was for healthier products.
- Artificial dyes (specifically D&C Red 33) have been linked to attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children as well as neuron damage and brain cancer.
There you have it folks. That's the Fizz on bath Bombs. Give Cheekiebombs a try. You won't regret it. In fact we may become you're newest obsession. 😉
They also make great gift ideas for a Birthday, Wedding, Baby Shower, Valentines Day, Easter, Christmas Stocking Stuffer, You name it!
Need a custom order? You've come to the right place. We would be honored to have Cheekiesoaps part of your day. Shoot me an email for a quote! Victoria@cheekiesoaps.com