The Hulk Artisan Soap
- GREAT BAR FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
- All in one Face, Body, and Shaving Bar
- Naturally brightens dull skin
- Balances skins natural oils
- Eczema (Eczema NAKED LINE ONLY)
The Hulk has an invigorating herbal blend of eucalyptus and spearmint. Think of Irish Spring but without the chemicals. It is also filled with Poppy Seeds for the perfect amount of exfoliation!
MAKES A GREAT SHAVE BAR
OK lets keep it real this bar isn't just for men. I mean come on who doesn't love the smell of eucalyptus and spearmint. We did create this bar with men in mind. It's created using activated charcoal and Shea Butter.
Activated Charcoal, also called activated carbon is obtained by burning natural materials such as wood, regular coal, peat or coconut husks. The source material is burned at a very high temperature to form a lightweight mass of carbonaceous charcoal. It means that all the oxygen was removed from source material through controlled oxidation and or processing by steam. Thanks to this process, the charcoal expands creating a porous surface that traps toxins. From this point, we can refer to charcoal as “activated” charcoal. Its natural ability to absorb has been boosted this way. That’s why this fine black powder has a higher efficiency and its maximum usability for the body.
- Activated charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne.
- Charcoal is not metabolized, adsorbed or absorbed by the body, but it can be used to treat some poisonous bites and disinfect some wounds.
- Activated charcoal powder is proven to adsorb thousands of times its own mass in harmful substances, which makes it a popular ingredient in facial products.
- Helps reduce irritation, itch and protects skin.
- Coconut contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and soothes the skin without the use of harmful chemicals.
- The fatty acids help with the removal of dirt, dead skin and other skin impurities.
Poppy Seeds, gives a rough exfoliation that reduces ingrown hairs before shaving. High in antioxidants like Vitamin E and A that provides key moisture and anti-aging boost to skin.
Did we mention this soap is infused with Shea Butter?! Shea butter is a rich and effective moisturizer, it has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using Shea Butter on your body, especially your face, has been shown to condition, tone, and soothe skin.
About : All Cheekiesoaps are crafted in small batches at the Cheekiesoaps studio in Cave Creek Arizona. All ingredients are carefully selected to make sure they are the highest quality. We incorporated our personal values so all ingredients are vegan and cruelty free. Soaps are hand poured and cut so the design may vary.
Weight : Approx 4-5oz Please note that Cheekiesoaps are hand cut so actual weight may vary slightly.
To Use : Just add water! Store in a dry place and on a soap tray if possible. This will allow your soap to last longer.
Ingredients in our cured bars: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Fragrance, Activated Charcoal, Poppy Seeds, Natural Mica
Purest Raw Materials