Our Wellness Bar is infused with a stimulating blend of Essential Oils. Do you love a clean fresh scent? Then this bar is for you. It's fresh, minty, and a refreshing for your skin. It cools down inflammation cause by skin blemishes and acne. Gently cleanses to stimulate the body and clear the mind.
Essential Oil Blend: Peppermint Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Cedarwood Essential Oil,
Lavender Essential Oil is known to promote healing and ease inflammation. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic properties. It can help soothe irritated skin and has the ability to help balance oily or dry hair.
- Fights Acne: Lavender oil not only moisturizes skin, but is also antibacterial and can kill bacteria that penetrate your pores. That makes lavender oil perfect for preventing and also healing acne.
- Soothes Eczema and Dry Skin Conditions: If you’ve been itching away at your dry skin patches with no hope in sight, it’s time to add lavender oil into your skin and body care routine for some much needed relief. As we discussed above, lavender oil actually does a stellar job at balancing your skin’s moisture barrier so it isn’t too oily or dry (your skin needs oil too to stay moisturized!)
- Anti-inflammatory Superstar: Lavender oil isn’t just soothing for your mind, it offers the same benefits for your skin. Use lavender oil for skin to help reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring. Lavender oil’s anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing and healing skin that’s irritated or reddened from the sun, insect bites, or bacteria.
- Heals Injured Skin: Its antiseptic properties also help skin to heal faster, while fighting and preventing further infection.
- Helps Prevent Wrinkles: Of course, an ode to all the benefits of lavender oil for skin wouldn’t be complete without serenading its ability to help fight signs of aging. Lavender oil is a potent source of antioxidants and other beneficial phytochemicals that fight free radical damage - caused by environmental stressors like the sun and pollution. That means the antioxidants in lavender oil can help protect against wrinkles, fine lines, and dark age spots.
Orange essential oil is an ideal ingredient for a variety of hair and skin routines.
- It has been shown to increase: ability to absorb Vitamin C, collagen production, and blood flow. This makes it a stellar ingredient for dealing with puffy under-eye circles and general facial swelling.
- It’s also highly effective when it comes to skin brightening and lightening around old scars.
Lemongrass Essential Oil are known to several benefits for naturally healthy skin:
- Vitamin-rich: Lemongrass essential oil is a source of essential vitamins such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, folate and vitamin C. It also provides essential minerals such as magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, potassium, calcium, zinc and iron. Yes, all of these are jam packed into this beautiful oil and help support beautiful skin.
- Anti-bacterial: Lemongrass is well-known as both an anti-microbial and anti-bacterial herb. This means it will help limit bacterial or microbial growth on your skin, warding off skin infections caused by bacterial infections, like folliculitis and cellulitis.
- Astringent: As an effective astringent, Lemongrass helps to minimize pores, limit the secretions of oil (great for those of us with oily skin), and tighten skin.
Cedarwood Essential Oil: Cedarwood essential oil has a woodsy scent. It’s extracted from many varieties of cedar and juniper trees. It may also be beneficial for skin conditions, such as acne.
- Cedarwood can help soothe irritation, inflammation, redness, and itchiness, as well as dryness that leads to cracking, peeling, or blistering.
- By regulating sebum production, eliminating acne-causing bacteria, and exhibiting a protective astringent property, Cedarwood Oil is reputed to guard the skin against environmental pollutants and toxins, thus helping prevent or reduce the chances of future breakouts.
- Its antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties help to eliminate unpleasant odors, making it an effective deodorizer, and its firming quality helps reduce the appearance of the signs of aging, such as loose and wrinkling skin.
Peppermint Essential Oil has soothing and cooling abilities that freshen the skin. It also has properties that facilitate oil secretion, making it an effective component against acne.
- Brighten dull skin: With its cooling effect, using skincare products with peppermint oil is preferred for achieving healthy and radiant skin. Find facial masks, toners and cleansers that use peppermint oil as an ingredient to achieve a youthful and glowing skin.
- Control excess oil: Even a small pimple is hard to conceal and can spoil your mood. Take care of these annoying skin concerns by treating the root cause of the problem. Peppermint oil is known to control the secretion of excess oil, making it the best choice for oily and combination skin as it prevents clogged pores. With this wonder oil, you can say goodbye to problems with acne outbreak.
- Revive your youthful glow: Peppermint oil creates a sensation that can make you feel energized and active–the same effects that it leave on your skin. By promoting better circulation, it stimulates the skin and gives it the youthful glow that you’ve always wanted.
- Skin Irritations: Find relief from the discomforts caused by skin irritations with peppermint oil. Burns, skin rashes and dry skin can be relieved with the cooling and soothing effects of peppermint. With the right mixture, you can restore skin moisture and soothe the pain caused by burns.
Rose Clay: Rose clay, often referred to as pink clay, is a gentle, natural clay that contains kaolinite. Rose clay is fabulous for most skin types; including sensitive skin, and it doesn't strip the skin of its natural oils.
Exfoliation: Rose clay provides gentle exfoliation, helps to draw toxins from the skin, helps to increase circulation, reduces skin irritation, and helps to reduce inflammation. Rose clay provides skin-loving minerals, but also naturally coloring this soap.
Great on sensitive skin: Rose clay works wonderful for sensitive skin, as it provides gentle and smooth cleansing action. If you've used or tried glycolic acid, hydroxyl acids, or other acids to exfoliate in the past and had trouble like increased skin reactions or sensitivity, it’s highly recommended to try a rose clay skin product. Natural clays like these can be just as effective at exfoliation, without the irritation.
Draws out impurities: If used frequently, this soap will help reduce the appearance of clogged pores and oily skin. The exfoliating and polishing action gradually decreases the existence of pores and skin bulges.
French Green Clay: French green clay soap is specially formulated for people with oily and mixed skin. This clay is famous for its powerful healing action, deep detoxification and purification properties. It cleanses, exfoliates, smoothes and softens the skin, remineralizes the tissues and heals acne, scrapes or burns.
Detoxifying: You may already know that most clays are detoxifying by helping to draw impurities out of the skin. French Green Clay is no different and has been used for years as a detoxifying beauty treatment in many cultures.
Exfoliating: French Green Clay cleanses and gently exfoliates. Mild exfoliating has the power that results brighter, more healthy looking skin.
Clarifying: One of the best benefits of French Green Clay is its high absorbency. Green clay is one of the most absorbent cosmetic clays.
Shea Butter: Did we mention this soap is infused with Shea Butter?! Shea butter is a rich and effective moisturizer, it has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using Shea Butter on your body, especially your face, has been shown to condition, tone, and soothe skin.
About : All Cheekiesoaps are crafted in small batches at the Cheekiesoaps studio in Cave Creek Arizona. All ingredients are carefully selected to make sure they are the highest quality. We incorporated our personal values so all ingredients are vegan and cruelty free. Soaps are hand poured and cut so the design may vary.
Weight : Approx 4-5 oz Please note that Cheekiesoaps are hand cut so actual weight may vary slightly.
To Use : Just add water! Store in a dry place and on a soap tray if possible. This will allow your soap to last longer.
Ingredients in our cured bars: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Fragrance, Sweet Almond Oil, Rose Clay, French Green Clay, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, Lavender Buds
Purest Raw Materials