- HOW TO USE
Iced Coffee Artisan Soap
You know the smell of fresh made coffee in the morning? Imagine the shower! I’m just saying. You could shower and smell coffee. You could even have this glorious bar at your kitchen sink. COFFEE ALL THE TIME! 🤤 Genius I KNOW!
Would be great for both men and women!
It's created using ground coffee beans which can rid the skin of dry, dead skin cells and restore it to a more radiant and smooth appearance. Coffee, by stimulating blood flow, improves circulation and consequently the appearance of the skin!
- GREAT BAR FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
- Shaving Bar
- Naturally brightens dull skin
- Balances skins natural oils
- Eczema (Eczema NAKED LINE ONLY)
Cheekiesoaps is a Brand you can trust with 100% ingredient transparency.We are Leaping Bunny Certified as well as PETA's Beauty without Bunnies.
DON'T EAT IT! All Jokes aside really you just add water!
If you are using bar soap on your body, rub the soap directly onto your body or you can use a wash cloth or loofah and get a really good lather, then apply to wet skin.
If using a regular bar for shaving run the soap on your legs until you get a white lather and shave it off! I only recommend our regular bars for shaving NOT salted or Facial Bars. Our Regual bars are filled with Clay to help your razor glide over your skin.
- Store in a dry place and on a soap tray if possible.
- Do not allow your soap to sit in water.
This will allow your soap to last longer.
Kaolin Clay, helps to cleanse and exfoliate dead skin cells and debris from the surface. It adds absorbency, texture and bulk to cleansers.
- Natural gentle exfoliator: As a gentle cleanser, kaolin removes the impurities and dirt from the skin without drying it or causing any redness or irritation.
- Reduces oily skin: Even though white kaolin clay is not as powerful as bentonite, it is still absorbent. It pulls the excess oils from the skin and helps to balance the oil production in the long run.
- Heals insect bites, cuts, and injuries: Whether you’re dealing with irritated skin from bug bites or red rashes, kaolin clay can soothe the problematic area. It has mild healing properties but it has been effective in treating sore muscles, minor cuts, and bruises.
- Tones the skin: Since kaolin clay is stimulating to the skin, it can tone it and tighten it at the same time. For the best results, you need to use it long term.
Shea butter is a rich and effective moisturizer, it has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using Shea Butter on your body, especially your face, has been shown to condition, tone, and soothe skin.
SEE PRODUCT DETAILS FOR ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS SUCH AS ACTIVATED CHARCOAL AND POPPY SEEDS TO NAME A FEW.
Ingredients in our cured bars: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Fragrance, Kaolin Clay, Himalayan Salt
Purest Raw Materials
Weight: Approx 4-5 oz Please note that Cheekiesoaps are hand cut so actual weight may vary slightly.
All Cheekiesoaps are crafted in small batches at the Cheekiesoaps studio in Cave Creek Arizona. All ingredients are carefully selected to make sure they are the highest quality. We incorporated our personal values so all ingredients are vegan and cruelty free. Everything is hand poured and cut so the design may vary.
Cheekiesoaps holds high standards and holds Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free Certifications with Leaping Bunny and Peta Bunnies before Beauty.