Lavender Fields Artisan Soap
- GREAT BAR FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
- All in one Face, Body, and Shaving Bar
- Naturally brightens dull skin
- Balances skins natural oils
- Eczema (Eczema NAKED LINE ONLY)
- Fights Acne: Lavender oil not only moisturizes skin, but is also antibacterial and can kill bacteria that penetrate your pores. That makes lavender oil perfect for preventing and also healing acne.
- Soothes Eczema and Dry Skin Conditions: If you’ve been itching away at your dry skin patches with no hope in sight, it’s time to add lavender oil into your skin and body care routine for some much needed relief. As we discussed above, lavender oil actually does a stellar job at balancing your skin’s moisture barrier so it isn’t too oily or dry (your skin needs oil too to stay moisturized!)
- Anti-inflammatory Superstar: Lavender oil isn’t just soothing for your mind, it offers the same benefits for your skin. Use lavender oil for skin to help reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring. Lavender oil’s anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing and healing skin that’s irritated or reddened from the sun, insect bites, or bacteria.
- Heals Injured Skin: Its antiseptic properties also help skin to heal faster, while fighting and preventing further infection.
- Helps Prevent Wrinkles: Of course, an ode to all the benefits of lavender oil for skin wouldn’t be complete without serenading its ability to help fight signs of aging. Lavender oil is a potent source of antioxidants and other beneficial phytochemicals that fight free radical damage - caused by environmental stressors like the sun and pollution. That means the antioxidants in lavender oil can help protect against wrinkles, fine lines, and dark age spots.
Benefits Of Bentonite Clay For Your Skin
- Heals Acne: Acne is caused by excess oil secretion on the skin surface, which attracts and breeds acne-causing bacteria. This results in breakouts and leaves scars behind. Bentonite clay absorbs excess sebum from the skin’s topmost layer, thereby preventing acne. Using this a few times a month is a great way to control acne.
- Unclogs Skin Pores: The negatively charged ions in the clay, as we saw, attract dust, grime, oil, and even unclog the pores. This way, the clay also prevents blemishes and blackheads. It opens and clears pores to avoid further breakouts.
- Draws Out Toxins From Skin: We already saw how bentonite clay draws out toxins in the skin through topical application. Interestingly, one can achieve similar results by ingesting the clay. It helps flush toxins out of your body, and this also improves your skin health.
- Naturally Exfoliates Skin: Exfoliation is something you cannot afford to miss. Your everyday scrubs might not cut it – you also need something more effective, at least a few times a month. Bentonite clay acts as an abrasive that scrapes off the dead and dying cells from the top layer of your skin, thereby clearing it up.
- Softens Skin: The clay smoothens out bumps, unclogs pores, and removes blackheads. The result? Softer skin! After using this soap, rinse your face and moisturize. Run your hands over your face – you will notice a remarkable difference.
- Brightens Skin: Using bentonite clay is an inexpensive way to get results no less than that of a facial. Since all things affecting your skin health are cleared, you see visibly brighter looking skin.
- Reduces The Appearance Of Scars: If acne is one problem, the scars left behind after treating acne are another. Bentonite clay not only treats pimples but also clears the residue that may cause scars. Using this consistently gives you great results.
- Heals And Regenerates Skin Tissues: Bentonite clay heals damaged skin tissues and assists the regeneration of new skin cells. This way, it helps remove wrinkles and fine lines by tightening the skin.
- Evens Skin Tone: A lot of factors can cause skin discoloration – and when not addressed on time, this can lead to pigmented and uneven skin tone. Since bentonite clay clears up your pores, reduces the appearance of scars, and exfoliates your skin, it can work wonders in evening out your skin tone.
- Tones And Tightens The Skin: Thanks to its exfoliating properties, bentonite clay removes the stubborn whiteheads and blackheads. It retains moisture and removes excess oil, leaving your skin feeling firmer than usual. If you have dry skin, follow it up with a moisturizing lotion.
- Reduces Blemishes: Blemishes are another issue most people with acne struggle with. Even if the acne and inflammation decrease, the blemishes that are left behind are painful to work with. Bentonite clay helps reduce the appearance of these stubborn marks.
- Prevents Blackheads: The clay removes dead skin cells and clears up pores, which can otherwise lead to blackheads. It cleans up existing blackheads and also prevents the appearance of fresh ones.
Did we mention this soap is infused with Shea Butter?! Shea butter is a rich and effective moisturizer, it has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using Shea Butter on your body, especially your face, has been shown to condition, tone, and soothe skin.
About : All Cheekiesoaps are crafted in small batches at the Cheekiesoaps studio in Cave Creek Arizona. All ingredients are carefully selected to make sure they are the highest quality. We incorporated our personal values so all ingredients are vegan and cruelty free.
Weight : Approx 4-5 oz Please note that Cheekiesoaps are hand cut so actual weight may vary slightly.
To Use : Just add water! Store in a dry place and on a soap tray if possible. This will allow your soap to last longer.
Ingredients in our cured bars: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Essential Oil, Natural Mica, Bentonite Clay, Lavender Buds