Lavender Fields Artisan Soap
A wonderful classic blend of aromatic lavenders. This magnificent bouquet contains Italian, Bulgarian and French lavenders. Aroma is floral, herbaceous, fresh, light with balsamic woody undertones.Created using Lavender Essential Oil is known to promote healing and ease inflammation. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic properties. It can help soothe irritated skin and has the ability to help balance oily or dry hair. Can also be helpful in treating some skin conditions.
- GREAT BAR FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
- Shaving Bar
- Naturally brightens dull skin
- Balances skins natural oils
- Eczema (Eczema NAKED LINE ONLY)
Cheekiesoaps is a Brand you can trust with 100% ingredient transparency.We are Leaping Bunny Certified as well as PETA's Beauty without Bunnies.
DON'T EAT IT! All Jokes aside really you just add water!
If you are using bar soap on your body, rub the soap directly onto your body or you can use a wash cloth or loofah and get a really good lather, then apply to wet skin.
If using a regular bar for shaving run the soap on your legs until you get a white lather and shave it off!
- Store in a dry place and on a soap tray if possible.
- Do not allow your soap to sit in water.
This will allow your soap to last longer.
Kaolin Clay, helps to cleanse and exfoliate dead skin cells and debris from the surface. It adds absorbency, texture and bulk to cleansers.
- Natural gentle exfoliator: As a gentle cleanser, kaolin removes the impurities and dirt from the skin without drying it or causing any redness or irritation.
- Reduces oily skin: Even though white kaolin clay is not as powerful as bentonite, it is still absorbent. It pulls the excess oils from the skin and helps to balance the oil production in the long run.
- Heals insect bites, cuts, and injuries: Whether you’re dealing with irritated skin from bug bites or red rashes, kaolin clay can soothe the problematic area. It has mild healing properties but it has been effective in treating sore muscles, minor cuts, and bruises.
- Tones the skin: Since kaolin clay is stimulating to the skin, it can tone it and tighten it at the same time. For the best results, you need to use it long term.
Shea butter is a rich and effective moisturizer, it has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using Shea Butter on your body, especially your face, has been shown to condition, tone, and soothe skin.
SEE PRODUCT DETAILS FOR ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS SUCH AS ACTIVATED CHARCOAL AND POPPY SEEDS TO NAME A FEW.
Ingredients in our cured bars: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Fragrance, Kaolin Clay, Himalayan Salt
Purest Raw Materials