Say Hello to Lotion Bars. This is NOT Soap. This is Lotion and these bars will last a long time so we have included an air tight reusable tin to store it in. Created using Shea butter & fatty oils which are exactly what your skin needs to lock in moisture for those dry, rough times!
- Naked means NO colorants or Fragrances.
- Scented Lotion Bars might be colored using natural colorants.
We're obsessed with anything all-natural!
Who are Lotion bars for? Anyone! We have scented and non scented. Anyone with very sensitive skin like eczema should try The Naked Line.
- Lotion bars are super concentrated, so they are sure to protect and nourish chapped, dry skin in need of extra care. Lotion Bars can be a bit greasy it’s not like a regular lotion. It’s supposed to leave moisture on your skin so it can help it heal. If you don’t like the feel, I suggest using it before bed.
- Now you can deliver maximum moisture to dry, tight or flaky skin for instant relief. Use it on those rough patches or go ahead and use it anywhere you'd like!
- It's my favorite for keeping tattoos vibrant, I smooth it over my ink to make the colors and details pop.
Do your skin a favor and help the planet while you're at it!
To Use :
Lotion bars are formulated in a way that they are solid at room temperature, but that will begin to melt when warmed with body heat. They can be used at any time, but an ideal time is right after showering when your skin is normally warmer and ready for absorbing the oils in the lotion bar.
Just warm the bar between your hands for 10 seconds and glide across skin. A thin layer of moisturizing oils will be left on your skin.
You can also use it over slightly damp skin such as when getting out of the shower.
Shea Butter: Is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. One compound in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long-term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
Candelilla Wax: Is rich in nutrients and easily absorbed into the skin, allowing it to act as a barrier and help prevent moisture loss.
- According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and The Candelilla Institute, “In the cosmetics industry, due to its protective properties, Candelilla wax is indispensable in an important range of formulas used in the production of lipsticks, body lotions, and hair preparations.”
- Candelilla wax also has been found to improve the appearance of stretch marks, diminish the signs of aging (i.e.wrinkles and age spot) and relieve dehydrated skin.
- Market Research supports that, “Candelilla Wax functions as a barrier agent which avoids the loss of moisture, due to which it’s usually used in the cosmetics and personal care industry, in the products such as lip balms, lotions, moisturizers, etc.
About : All Cheekiesoaps are crafted in small batches at the Cheekiesoaps studio in Cave Creek Arizona. All ingredients are carefully selected to make sure they are the highest quality. We incorporated our personal values so all ingredients are vegan and cruelty free. Everything is hand poured and cut so the design may vary.
Weight : Approx 2oz
Ingredients in this lotion bar: Olive Oil, Candelilla Wax, Shea Butter
Purest Raw Materials